The Zalerdő PLtd will provide the inhabitants to collect firewood in the forests managed by the company in the future as well, with the following conditions.
- Assortment of firewood quality prepared by the inhabitants from wood materials remained on the felling area after logging and cannot be prepared economically with industrial methods. Determination of the volume: 1 m3= 1x1x2.0 m. 1 bulk stere = 0.5 m3
- The Collector is obliged to make a sales agreement with the forester in charge of the district with territorial jurisdiction of the Zalaerdő PLtd before starting collecting wood.
- The Collector is obliged to keep the first copy of the agreement on hand during the collecting process and to present it to the person authorized to check it.
- You are allowed to collect wood materials lying on the ground and remained on the felling area after logging. You are allowed to collect wood just to your own needs; wood may not be marketed or sold.
- The forester in charge of the district shall measure the collected firewood after the collecting has been finished, and he shall make a form. In accordance with the details of the form (name of the Collector, the number of the agreement, quantity of each product group, unit price) the district forester shall issue a service ticket to the Collector, who will take it to the cash office of the forestry company to pay the amount.
- The Collector shall agree on the date of the transport with the district forester. Wood is not allowed to be transported on Sundays and on bank holidays!
- The wood material can be transported just in case if either the forester in charge of the district or their representative is present. The forester in charge of the district or their representative shall issue the delivery note prescribed in legal regulation to the Collector presenting the bill. Transport can be accomplished only with the delivery note issued in accordance with the legal regulation.
- A further condition of issuing the delivery note is that the Collector is not allowed to leave any waste on the area where they have collected wood!
- If you break the rules of collecting firewood seriously, you will be excluded from the possibilities for collecting firewood in the future!
- Valid: from 11th May 2020 until recalled
Our valid gross prices of firewood
•Firewood of broadleaved trees prepared without tidying the felling area: 8.890,- HUF/m3
•Firewood of soft leaved trees and pines prepared without tidying the felling area: 6.350,- HUF /m3
•Firewood of broadleaved trees prepared with tidying the felling area or from cleaning: 6.350,- HUF Ft/m3
•Firewood of soft leaved trees and pines prepared with tidying the felling area: 3.810,- HUF /m3
For further information
You can get further information about the areas appropriate for collecting firewood and about the other conditions from the forestry companies with territorial jurisdiction:
Forestry Company in Nagykanizsa
Törökvári Street, 8800 Nagykanizsa-Bajcsa
Phone number: +3693537710
Forestry Company in Bánokszentgyörgy
12. Kossuth Street, 8891 Bánokszentgyörgy
Phone number: +3693546910
Forestry Company in Letenye
10. József A. Street, 8868 Letenye
Phone number: +3693544900
Forestry Company in Lenti
11/a. Street, 8960 Lenti
Phone number: +3692551910
Forestry Company in Zalaegerszeg
9. Egervári Street, 8900 Zalaegerszeg
Phone number: +3692510250