|Red deer stag||1st September||31st January|
|Matured stag||1st September||31st October|
|Hind||1st September||31st January|
|Heifer||1st May||the last day of February|
|Calf||1st September||the last day of February|
|Roe buck||15th April||30th September|
|Roe doe, fawn||1st October||the last day of February|
|Fallow deer stag||1st October||the last day of February|
|Matured stag||1st October||30th November|
|Hind, heifer||1st October||31st January|
|Calf||1st October||the last day of February|
|Wild boar||Can be hunted for all year|
|Fox||Can be hunted for all year|
|Golden jackal||Can be hunted for all year|
|Peasant male||1st October||the last day of February|
|Pheasant female||1st October||the last day of February|
- It is valid: on the hunting areas operated by Zalaerdő PLtd from 1st March 2021 to 28th February 2022.
- You are allowed to take part in an inland hunting just in case if you are a Hungarian citizen, possess a valid ticket for hunting and a valid firearms license; in case of archery-hunting you will have to have passed the necessary compulsory exam and to possess a valid ticket for archery-hunting.
- The VAT of legal force is included in the prices on the price list (in case of fees for hunting it is: 27% and in case of accommodation it is: 5%). Costs will be invoiced in euros (€). In case of an invoice in Hungarian Forints the accounting is made on the basis of the exchange rate of the Hungarian National Bank (MNB) valid on the day of performance.
- Hunting day: 15 euros /day/person (hunter’s accompanying, disembowelment, transportation of shot game; in case of individual hunting).
- The hunter guest is obliged to pay for failed shooting if they do not kill a game both of the same species and of the same sex.
- All prices are subject to change!
- We look forward to receiving your orders and you are highly welcome!
For further information
Department of Hunting and Fishing
6. Múzeum Square, 8800 Nagykanizsa